- Went home for Christmas... enjoyed the fam!
- Iain got to play in some snow... Yay!
- Came back to work and became UNBELIEVABLY busy with our winter playoffs
- Iain had a great birthday.. .I made a FUN construction cake for him.
- Lachlan went to emergency room, and had to have emergency surgery to remove a little piece of glass... glad that is over!
- Iain FINALLY finished potty training. Hallelujah!
- I had my wisdom teeth removed... OUCH, but overall not as bad as I expected.
- We finally had time to clean the yard and paint the patio chairs
- Iain got to drive a front end loader.
- Put up a hedge around the backyard... praying it survives the full sun and sandy soil
- Had my birthday...uneventful and quiet... and Iain sang Happy Birthday to me! SWEET!
- Lachlan turned 1... Super cute, smashing cake all over his face!
- Went to weekend family spiritual growth retreat with our church family...Was amazing!
- That's about it. Really doesn't sound that busy, actually
Saturday, April 9, 2011
Catching Ya'll up... considering I've been completely gone from here for FOREVER
To summarize the big stuff since my last post...