- Went home for Christmas... enjoyed the fam!
- Iain got to play in some snow... Yay!
- Came back to work and became UNBELIEVABLY busy with our winter playoffs
- Iain had a great birthday.. .I made a FUN construction cake for him.
- Lachlan went to emergency room, and had to have emergency surgery to remove a little piece of glass... glad that is over!
- Iain FINALLY finished potty training. Hallelujah!
- I had my wisdom teeth removed... OUCH, but overall not as bad as I expected.
- We finally had time to clean the yard and paint the patio chairs
- Iain got to drive a front end loader.
- Put up a hedge around the backyard... praying it survives the full sun and sandy soil
- Had my birthday...uneventful and quiet... and Iain sang Happy Birthday to me! SWEET!
- Lachlan turned 1... Super cute, smashing cake all over his face!
- Went to weekend family spiritual growth retreat with our church family...Was amazing!
- That's about it. Really doesn't sound that busy, actually
Saturday, April 9, 2011
To summarize the big stuff since my last post...