Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Fall in Florida SUCKS!

Fall is finally getting here to Florida. Weather is starting to get cooler (if you call 77 degrees cool!)and Halloween is all but here. I don't know why I didn't realize it before, but it just hit me that I would be missing out on Iain's first Halloween. Our volleyball team has a playoff game at home that I have to cover, and there is no way out of it. We really wanted to go to Trunk-or-treat at church, and we can't. So all of this planning we had done to do Noah's ark with Iain as the lion and Allen as Noah pulling the ark (Iains wagon)is for basically nothing. The only thing we can do now is dress him up for the game and hopefully he won't get too hot.

Another thing that hit me was that his first Thanksgiving is going to be without family. We just don't have the $$ to get a plane ticket home and don't really have the money to drive either. This just plain flat out sucks.

If you can't tell, I am frustrated, and whiney, and tired, and wishing it was Christmas already so I CAN actually go home!

Somebody give me a hug already, dang it!

No comments: